With an increase in the sales in 2018, it was an amazing year for all the ecommerce sellers. Though was not very great for the sellers, with huge number of the Amazon accounts getting hit with Amazon suspension. For a lot of sellers, Amazon suspension is one major risk for their reputation and income and the experience will be quite stressful. Suppose you have got the suspension, do not worry and let’s help you through this process to get your seller account again reinstated. Luckily, the suspension isn’t an end. Sellers have their own privileges restored by providing an appeal. For the successful appeal, the sellers need to show Amazon they understand why it was suspended, and they have the better plan in resolving this issue or improving the selling practices.
Steps to take
Here we will detail you on how you may protect your seller account on Amazon and how to get the account reinstated that includes your POA. Daily plenty of seller’s accounts get suspended, banned or denied by Amazon.
Why it happens?
- An amazon suspension means still you have the chance to appeal & you will have to work on your plan of action.
- Denied means that your appeal got rejected but still you have the chance to submit the revised action plan.
- Banned is a worst scenario from the above three. Generally, you are out of there. And your appeal failed once or more, then Amazon won’t read your emails any longer.
Also, you cannot another account, as you will be informed it is against Amazon’s conditions to open a different seller account. Sellers who are suspended get frustrated with a fact that they cannot up the phone or speak to somebody to resolve this issue. Each minute one seller gets suspended, they are losing money! In a few instances, it will take several weeks and months for the sellers to be reinstated.
Selling privileges in Amazon are removed for 3 reasons:
- You have violated Amazon’s policies. Keep in mind, it is Amazon’s territory and you need to abide by the rules.
- Selling any restricted product.
- Amazon feels that your performance will take a dive and they want to run a competitive marketplace, which values only good customser service.
You will be able to find out why your Amazon account got suspended just by checking the Performance Notifications in the Seller Central.